Dear Parents / Carers,
Please find attached a letter from the Director of Education, Mrs Gaynor Davies which outlines the decision not to Operate Week 4. As a group of staff we were also firmly in favour of the proposal to run Week 4 and we are very disappointed that this won’t be possible after all. This will not alter the Timetable for Weeks 1 & 2, and if we do make adjustments to Week 3 we will inform you as soon as possible.
I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your continued support.